Thank goodness it’s not rocket science getting the skin on your chook gorgeously crispy. Follow these steps and you’re likely to succeed.
The 5 tips!
1. If your chicken doesn’t have skin, it won’t be crispy. Rookie mistake. So make sure your chicken has skin.
2. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Damp does not make crispy.
3. Straighten out and stretch the skin if it’s a bit wrinkly from being packaged. Season.
4. Frying chicken in a pan on the stove is the best way to get skin crispy. Make sure the pan is hot and use plenty of oil. If your oil isn’t hot enough, it won’t work.
5. Place the chicken skin-side down in the pan and let it sizzle. Don’t touch it before the skin is fully cooked! Then turn it over and keep cooking until the chicken's done.
Chicken is a versatile meat that can be used in a variety of dishes. However, not all chicken is created equal. For the best results, it's important to choose chicken that has been properly cared for and handled.
That's why the Free Range Chicken Breast from Neat Meat is the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for the best possible taste and texture. The chicken is raised free-range, which means that it is allowed to roam freely and develop a leaner, more muscular body. This results in meat that is not only more flavorful, but also more tender and juicy. In addition, the skin of the chicken is left intact, which helps to create a crispy and golden brown exterior when cooked. Whether you're cooking a simple dish or prepping for a feast!