Grilling our whole boneless chicken on the BBQ is one of the most flavourful and convenient ways to enjoy it. Especially in the warmer months.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 – 6 people
- Open up the boneless chicken and season with extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper, or lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Heat an oiled BBQ to 190°C with the BBQ hood down.
- Lay the seasoned chicken on the hot BBQ.
- Cook the chicken on one side for 8 – 12 minutes with hood down, watching the heat does not get too high.
- Lift the hood up and flip the chicken on to its other side to cook for a further 8 – 12 minutes with the hood down.
- Once done, check the thickest part of the chicken is cooked through. The juices should run clear when probed with a skewer. Feel free to check this with a meat thermometer for further clarification, the correct temperature for boneless chicken should be a 75°C.
- Carve and serve with your favourite salad.
- Tag @neatmeatnz to show your creations.